GUARDIAN WEALTH STRATEGIES
Guardian Wealth Strategies is a Minneapolis-based wealth management firm specializing in integrated financial planning – coordinating a strategic plan that optimizes the way each client's investments, taxes, estate plan and insurance work together.
As an independent, fee-only fiduciary, Guardian has helped hundreds of households, businesses and nonprofit organizations reach their goals through a thoughtful and comprehensive approach to their overall financial planning needs.
A True Professional Partnership
At Guardian Wealth Strategies, you don't just get an advisor, you get an advisory team. Let Guardian show you the advantages of a true professional partnership.
- Fiduciary Advisors: Professional office of investment advisors, CPAs, attorneys and other industry professionals to serve each client. Fiduciary advice in the client’s best interest. Collaborative decisions made with thoughtful coordination. NO commission-based sales people.
- Independent and Objective: Independent, conflict-free investment management and financial planning advice. NO proprietary funds. NO revenue sharing. Commission-FREE investments. NO conflicts of interest. Transparent, easy to understand advisory fee with NO contracts.
- Clear and Transparent: Investments held at Charles Schwab, one of the industry’s largest and most trusted custodians. 24/7 access to all account details. Consolidated quarterly statements of all accounts bringing clarity to entire investment portfolio.
- In-House Investment Management: Dedicated investment committee actively monitors client portfolios leveraging technology, tax-efficient investments and strategic rebalancing. Asset location and allocation portfolio design.
- Estate Planning Integration: Fully integrated estate planning strategies reducing gaps and uncertainty. Ongoing reviews, updates and execution.
- Tax Planning Integration: In-house tax practice. CPAs working side-by-side with investment advisors to coordinate tax targets and projections.
- Retirement Income Integration: In-depth retirement income projections, implementation and oversight.
- Trusted Network: Assistance coordinating other significant life events including real estate, mortgage, insurance, banking, legal and much more.
- Better Value: Low fees. Increased efficiencies. Better outcomes.